Thursday, June 3, 2010

visiting the waterfront



in Geelong last weekend was a lot of fun! We were invited to a friend's daughter's birthday party at The Carousel and it was such a great destination!


They have fixed up a lot of the original horses from the carousel and they look amazing! I know that my little bubba boy certainly enjoyed talking to them.



Us big kids preferred the broken-down "in original condition" horsies though. If only they could talk!


After the party we had a short walk along the waterfront to try and get some of the sugar out of bubba boy's system and we met some very interesting folk along the way...





Shooting in manual on a rainy day at the beach is tricky I tell ya! This is one of my favourite photos of the day, it looks like my darling husband is checking out the time on pylon man's pocket watch.

2 comments:

  1. love all these pics, the last is my fav too but the first one is awesome. (Katy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos, it reminded me of when we used to go to Great Yarmouth when I was very very little and then that bought back the smell of fairy floss being made

    ReplyDelete